Driftless Trout Anglers

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
doughboy3366  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 9:55:55 PM(UTC)
doughboy3366

United States

Making my temporary home in Kewaunee for the next 5 weeks for a work commitment. I came up here for work for a month last fall and had a blast catching salmon in the Kewaunee River downstream of the hatchery and Twin River by Shoto Dam. I Spent many years chasing steelhead in Lake Ontario tributaries in early spring when I lived back East and I am very excited about running float rigs for some Midwest fish. I’m not looking for anyone’s “secret pools” or anything like that. Any chance I get when not working, I plan to be exploring and fishing the area. I’m just simply looking for some friendly advice from like minded individuals who enjoy running a centerpin to battle these amazing fish. Also, is there any place in the area where you can buy pre-made roe sacks? I’m primarily a bead guy, but its always to have a canister or two of the real thing.

There’s also a good chance I will be relocating to this area permanently this summer and I’m looking to make acquaintances with other outdoor enthusiast 40-somethings who try to balance faith, family, hunting, and fishing.

Tight lines and thanks in advance for any assistance
Sponsor
Pete  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 5:52:24 PM(UTC)
Pete

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Sent you an email, which is no sure thing. Let me know if you don't get it and I'd try to message you instead.