Driftless Trout Anglers

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
shebs  
#11 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 9:47:16 PM(UTC)
shebs

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 22 post(s)
kschaefer3 wrote:
Michigan Gone Wild wrote:
Check out Temple Fork Outfitters great rods at a reasonable price!

Late to this game, but full disclosure (not from the poster obviously) that "Michigan Gone Wild" is affiliated TFO. Not saying they are not good rods, but it seems like an important thing to note.

EddieRivard wrote:
Thanks for having the courage to bring this issue to light Kyle. Part of my job as board moderator is to review posts and decide if they are honest opinions or spam. While we welcome Michigan Gone Wild's opinions on various topics he should have disclosed his affiliation with TFO before promoting them on our forum. DTA was created by a Driftless Trout angler for Driftless Trout anglers.

The path of the righteous fisherman is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil fishermen. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valleys of the Driftless, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the fisher of Brown Trout. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance as a furious angler those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Board Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
ThumpUp

donjuan wrote:
BAD
MOTHER
FISHER

SAY TFO AGAIN. SAY TFO ONE MORE G****** TIME.

ThumpUp LOL

Edited by moderator Tuesday, September 1, 2015 5:38:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. ~Author Unknown
Modern Translation, with respect for the Notorious B.I.G. : "Fuck Money, Get Fishes"
kschaefer3  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:08:49 AM(UTC)
kschaefer3

I like the direction Eddie took this. One of my favorite movies of all time.ThumpUp
UserPostedImage
trapper  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:25:15 AM(UTC)
trapper

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 21 post(s)
EddieRivard wrote:
Thanks for having the courage to bring this issue to light Kyle. Part of my job as board moderator is to review posts and decide if they are honest opinions or spam. While we welcome Michigan Gone Wild's opinions on various topics he should have disclosed his affiliation with TFO before promoting them on our forum. DTA was created by a Driftless Trout angler for Driftless Trout anglers.

The path of the righteous fisherman is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil fishermen. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valleys of the Driftless, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the fisher of Brown Trout. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance as a furious angler those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Board Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

ThumpUp

Laughing my fricken ass off
Get Reel
William Schlafer  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 8:08:56 AM(UTC)
William Schlafer

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 83 post(s)
trapper wrote:
EddieRivard wrote:

ThumpUp

Laughing my fricken ass off

Hard to believe that movie came out 20 years ago. Still holds up well. Tarnatino is a genius.

Vincent: "You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?"
Jules: "They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?"
Vincent: "Nah, man, they got the metric system, they wouldn't know what the f**k a Quarter Pounder is."
Jules: "What do they call it?"
Vincent: "They call it a Royale with Cheese."
Jules: "Royale with Cheese."
Vincent: "Thats right."
Jules: "What do they call a Big Mac?"
Vincent: "A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac."
Jules: "Le Big Mac." [laughs] "What do they call a Whopper?"
Vincent: "I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

-Bill
“You'll never look back on your life and wish you had spent more time in the office." -- Brian Trautman, Captain SV Delos
DanE  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 8:24:18 AM(UTC)
DanE

With all due respect to Eddie's fine work, this is still my favorite Pulp Fiction spin off. If anyone wants to link the video so it plays on here feel free, can't remember how to do it.

William Schlafer  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 8:38:36 AM(UTC)
William Schlafer

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 83 post(s)
DanE wrote:
With all due respect to Eddie's fine work, this is still my favorite Pulp Fiction spin off. If anyone wants to link the video so it plays on here feel free, can't remember how to do it.

Ha! That's great stuff! "Just cause you dress like the gimp doesn't mean you have to play like one!!"

-Bill
“You'll never look back on your life and wish you had spent more time in the office." -- Brian Trautman, Captain SV Delos