Driftless Trout Anglers

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TheDancingMan  
#21 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 11:34:34 AM(UTC)
TheDancingMan

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
s.t.fanatic wrote:
kschaefer3 wrote:
s.t.fanatic wrote:
Then again the $750K house type are a different breed.

Seems like a vast generalization. I've known plenty of those types who would gladly let people fish their land without being an asshole about it.

Generalization yes. We make them all the time. One wouldn't have to do it so often if their generalizations were wrong a little more often. There are plenty of other generalizations i could make that would upset millions of people but there are plenty of statistics to back them up. Maybe the government can throw away millions of taxpayer dollars doing a survey on Minnesota landowners who own big houses with trout streams flowing through their property to help backup my generalization.

Sounds like a dipshit Trumpesque comment
s.t.fanatic  
#22 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 1:07:05 PM(UTC)
s.t.fanatic

Guess I hit a real nerve here. #sorrynotsorry #bigsalarysyndrome #eatskat #ispenttonsofmoneyonhighendfishinggearandstillcantcatchadecentsizetrout #crymeariver #stayoutofmyfingbackyard #rollingoutthecarpetforthemoderator #hashtag Flapper

Edited by user Monday, August 22, 2016 1:13:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TheDancingMan  
#23 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 1:34:13 PM(UTC)
TheDancingMan

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
s.t.fanatic wrote:
Guess I hit a real nerve here. #sorrynotsorry #bigsalarysyndrome #eatskat #ispenttonsofmoneyonhighendfishinggearandstillcantcatchadecentsizetrout #crymeariver #stayoutofmyfingbackyard #rollingoutthecarpetforthemoderator #hashtag Flapper

Always tough on the internet.
shebs  
#24 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 3:05:06 PM(UTC)
shebs

You missed one, Eddie.

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. ~Author Unknown
Modern Translation, with respect for the Notorious B.I.G. : "Fuck Money, Get Fishes"
NBrevitz  
#25 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 6:03:27 PM(UTC)
NBrevitz

Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I've met poor landowners who've threatened me with gunfire... I've also met wealthy landowners that are assholes. With the exception of Rainbow Creek I've found no correlation. Some people are assholes, it happens. Don't humor them and let it ruin your life. I'd suggest a slow stroll through their stream section with 20 of your closest friends, a cooler of your favorite beer, and maybe a boom box or two. They'll back off, trust me... Laugh
"I fish because I love to: Because only in the woods can I find solitude without loneliness."
Guillermo  
#26 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 8:12:14 PM(UTC)
Guillermo

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
NBrevitz wrote:
I've met poor landowners who've threatened me with gunfire... I've also met wealthy landowners that are assholes. With the exception of Rainbow Creek I've found no correlation. Some people are assholes, it happens. Don't humor them and let it ruin your life. I'd suggest a slow stroll through their stream section with 20 of your closest friends, a cooler of your favorite beer, and maybe a boom box or two. They'll back off, trust me... Laugh

And if you're in Wisconsin, pray that you come upon a really deep pool and all 21 of you have to exit the stream legally onto private property to get around it while he's watching.
shebs  
#27 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 8:37:25 PM(UTC)
shebs

Guillermo wrote:
NBrevitz wrote:

And if you're in Wisconsin, pray that you come upon a really deep pool and all 21 of you have to exit the stream legally onto private property to get around it while he's watching.

And this is why I love WI access laws ThumpUp
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. ~Author Unknown
Modern Translation, with respect for the Notorious B.I.G. : "Fuck Money, Get Fishes"