Driftless Trout Anglers

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages <123
Changes to MN Trout Stream Designations Options
TheDancingMan
#21 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 6:34:34 PM
Rank: Midge


Joined: 2/22/2015
Posts: 124
Location: St. Paul
s.t.fanatic wrote:
kschaefer3 wrote:
s.t.fanatic wrote:
Then again the $750K house type are a different breed.

Seems like a vast generalization. I've known plenty of those types who would gladly let people fish their land without being an asshole about it.



Generalization yes. We make them all the time. One wouldn't have to do it so often if their generalizations were wrong a little more often. There are plenty of other generalizations i could make that would upset millions of people but there are plenty of statistics to back them up. Maybe the government can throw away millions of taxpayer dollars doing a survey on Minnesota landowners who own big houses with trout streams flowing through their property to help backup my generalization.



Sounds like a dipshit Trumpesque comment
“What's his offense?
Groping for trout in a peculiar river.”

Shakespeare, Measure for Measure
s.t.fanatic
#22 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 8:07:05 PM
Rank: Dragon Fly


Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 619
Location: Altura
Guess I hit a real nerve here. #sorrynotsorry #bigsalarysyndrome #eatskat #ispenttonsofmoneyonhighendfishinggearandstillcantcatchadecentsizetrout #crymeariver #stayoutofmyfingbackyard #rollingoutthecarpetforthemoderator #hashtag Flapper
TheDancingMan
#23 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 8:34:13 PM
Rank: Midge


Joined: 2/22/2015
Posts: 124
Location: St. Paul
s.t.fanatic wrote:
Guess I hit a real nerve here. #sorrynotsorry #bigsalarysyndrome #eatskat #ispenttonsofmoneyonhighendfishinggearandstillcantcatchadecentsizetrout #crymeariver #stayoutofmyfingbackyard #rollingoutthecarpetforthemoderator #hashtag Flapper



Always tough on the internet.
“What's his offense?
Groping for trout in a peculiar river.”

Shakespeare, Measure for Measure
shebs
#24 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 10:05:06 PM
Rank: Stone Fly


Joined: 5/13/2014
Posts: 760
Location: Mpls
You missed one, Eddie.

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. ~Author Unknown
Modern Translation, with respect for the Notorious B.I.G. : "Fuck Money, Get Fishes"
NBrevitz
#25 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:03:27 AM
Rank: Super Fly


Joined: 3/17/2013
Posts: 1,133
Location: Lake Elmo, Mn
I've met poor landowners who've threatened me with gunfire... I've also met wealthy landowners that are assholes. With the exception of Rainbow Creek I've found no correlation. Some people are assholes, it happens. Don't humor them and let it ruin your life. I'd suggest a slow stroll through their stream section with 20 of your closest friends, a cooler of your favorite beer, and maybe a boom box or two. They'll back off, trust me... Laugh
"I fish because I love to: Because only in the woods can I find solitude without loneliness."
Guillermo
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:12:14 AM
Rank: May Fly


Joined: 6/26/2013
Posts: 282
Location: Wisconsin
NBrevitz wrote:
I've met poor landowners who've threatened me with gunfire... I've also met wealthy landowners that are assholes. With the exception of Rainbow Creek I've found no correlation. Some people are assholes, it happens. Don't humor them and let it ruin your life. I'd suggest a slow stroll through their stream section with 20 of your closest friends, a cooler of your favorite beer, and maybe a boom box or two. They'll back off, trust me... Laugh

And if you're in Wisconsin, pray that you come upon a really deep pool and all 21 of you have to exit the stream legally onto private property to get around it while he's watching.
shebs
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:37:25 AM
Rank: Stone Fly


Joined: 5/13/2014
Posts: 760
Location: Mpls
Guillermo wrote:
NBrevitz wrote:
I've met poor landowners who've threatened me with gunfire... I've also met wealthy landowners that are assholes. With the exception of Rainbow Creek I've found no correlation. Some people are assholes, it happens. Don't humor them and let it ruin your life. I'd suggest a slow stroll through their stream section with 20 of your closest friends, a cooler of your favorite beer, and maybe a boom box or two. They'll back off, trust me... Laugh

And if you're in Wisconsin, pray that you come upon a really deep pool and all 21 of you have to exit the stream legally onto private property to get around it while he's watching.


And this is why I love WI access laws ThumpUp
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. ~Author Unknown
Modern Translation, with respect for the Notorious B.I.G. : "Fuck Money, Get Fishes"
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
3 Pages <123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

FlatEarth Theme by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.097 seconds.