Driftless Trout Anglers

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages «<678910>
TROUTSTOCK 2017 MEGA THREAD Options
rschmidt
#71 Posted : Wednesday, June 07, 2017 3:49:49 PM

Hello all,

I dropped of a load of hardwood and placed a paper grocery bag marked DTA firewood. There is a ton of pallets and other wood piled up for the coming biker bash a few weeks away. The DTA wood is stacked aside a tree close to the river where most set up last year. See ya'll sometime this weekend. Ron
trapper
#72 Posted : Wednesday, June 07, 2017 4:48:49 PM

I got out of working on Friday, I will be up by sundown on Thursday
Get Reel

EddieRivard
#73 Posted : Wednesday, June 07, 2017 5:01:59 PM

trapper wrote:

Excellent News Trapper!! I also have word that Sasquatch may be making an appearance at TroutStock 2017. This will definitely be the best Troutstock yet!!ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp
shebs
#74 Posted : Wednesday, June 07, 2017 5:05:36 PM

EddieRivard wrote:
trapper wrote:

Excellent News Trapper!! I also have word that Sasquatch may be making an appearance at TroutStock 2017. This will definitely be the best Troutstock yet!!ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

ThumpUp

I've been in touch with the mythical beast of the north, it sounds likely he'll have the gas money to get here...getting back might be cutting it close though LOL
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. ~Author Unknown
Modern Translation, with respect for the Notorious B.I.G. : "Fuck Money, Get Fishes"
EddieRivard
#75 Posted : Wednesday, June 07, 2017 5:14:26 PM

shebs wrote:
EddieRivard wrote:
trapper wrote:

ThumpUp

I've been in touch with the mythical beast of the north, it sounds likely he'll have the gas money to get here...getting back might be cutting it close though LOL

We can pass a cup around if need be. ThumpUp
Mark Dahlquist
#76 Posted : Wednesday, June 07, 2017 9:26:30 PM

Quote:
The Gaslite Bar and Grill has good grub. They also entertain an outside bar on the weekends. The campground is located right on the banks of the Trimbelle River, one of my personal favorite Driftless Area stream. Its classy,very clear,clean and loaded.

Kyle (ozzkey) is brining his deep fryer and his cheese curd batter. He will do some curds Friday night. He says we can batter and fry fish after the curds. That assume there will be fish to fry. So please bring some I assume fillet would be best. Deep fried trout? I bet it tastes good.

I'm doing a half day on Friday and hope to catch some brook trout.
-Mark
Board Owner

trapper
#77 Posted : Wednesday, June 07, 2017 11:58:52 PM

Just put on my cap from my 97 S10 on to the Hookjaw 03 S10, look for an old white S10.

I got gas money for the King of the North

This will be GREAT!!

The best will be showing up along with some old guys like me...will be rocking all weekend
Get Reel

shebs
#78 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2017 4:02:32 AM

I'll try to grab a limit from the kinni on Friday for the fryer Drool
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. ~Author Unknown
Modern Translation, with respect for the Notorious B.I.G. : "Fuck Money, Get Fishes"
William Schlafer
#79 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2017 1:15:10 PM

"The mythical beast of the north..."

I like the sound of that. Smile

Sure wish I could make it this year. Please post plenty of pictures. Good luck to everyone. Sounds like the weather will be decent.

-Bill
“You'll never look back on your life and wish you had spent more time in the office." -- Brian Trautman, Captain SV Delos
TheFadingAngler
#80 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2017 5:06:25 PM

EddieRivard wrote:
trapper wrote:

Well, sorry to ruin your party, Eddie, but I think I'll show up early Friday morning. Woot

I'll have to head back Friday evening to meet up with the family, so you only have to put up with me during daylight.